Skip Navigation
Detail Detail
Home       Member Log-In   
This table is used for column layout.
Department of Motor Vehicles Liason
Contact TypeContact Information
Contact Information
Phone: 631-727-3200 x 260
-287-5740Phone: 631=
Related Links:
Link to PageLink to Page
Town Clerks issue various types of Parking Permits for the handicapped driver, the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles plays a large role in our offices.  From time to time issues arise or State laws change requiring additional training or change of procedures.   As your Liaison to the NYSDMV, I act as the NYSTCA Executive Board go-between mitigating problems, disseminating information, and keeping Clerks across the State informed.  Please feel free to contact me with any concerns.

© 2011 NYS Town Clerks Association