Beginning with the 2010 NYSTCA Annual Conference, one clerk from each of the Ten districts was recognized as District Town Clerk of the Year. From this group, one clerk is chosen and given the prestigious honor of Town Clerk of the Year.
Please be sure to place your nominations for the 2015 District Town Clerks of the Year. Submission deadline is March 1, 2015. The current Executive Committee members are not eligible for nomination while in office. Prior District Clerks of the Year will be accepted. Unfortunately, you may not nominate yourself.
When making nominations, please note the following minimum qualifications:
- In office as Town Clerk for at least 10 years
- NYSTCA member for at least 5 years
- Personal and professional development demonstrated through participating in the following: NYSTCA Annual Conference, Regional meetings, RMC Certification, local county associations, IIMC programs, college courses, etc.
- Activities that have furthered the goals of NYSTCA ffices or committees held in NYSTCA, local county associations and IIMC
- Special achievements, awards, accomplishments
- Community service participation
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT NOMINATIONS TO DISTRICT DIRECTORS IS FEBRUARY 27, 2017